World market leader in kaders, laser cutting, welding and complexing of technical textiles, films and foils
ProductsBack to overview
Roof reinforcement & stabilizing concept104
Carapax is a revolutionary patented concept It is a composite material which consists of a diagonally woven aramide structure which is welded onto the truck roof. Aramide, which has a successful track record in aeronautics and military applications, is a light yet super-strong material and will provide unmatched resistance for the trailer superstructure.
The Carapax advantages
- The composite reinforced cover works like a Carapax of a turtle over the trailer top.
- Complies to the EN 12642 XL regulation.
- Can be used in conjunction with a sliding roof.
- Operates quickly and safely: it prevents the driver from climbing onto the roof
- Maintenance free! No risk for elongation.